Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cute Candids

Kensley is just funny. She talks alot. She laughs alot. She makes funny faces, gives hugs and kisses, and is just into things. People say I will get tired of it, but I love watching the learning processes every minute. Mike and I are really smitten with her and all of the sweet looks and sounds at any given minute. This is Kensley's latest trick: sitting up unassisted. Here she isn't upright, but she was being funny and reaching for the camera (without falling), so she is more tripod-ish.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

ask and you shall receive! You guys have been too busy having fun to post on the blog. Amish country is beautiful! I'll share a funny story about my mom and amish country next time we talk. Kensley is going to have the northeast explored before her first birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

not sure if I said this already. But, you will never get tired of the learning stuff. Every new thing they learn is fascinating--even at William's age I am thrilled by the new things he is learning!