Saturday, January 9, 2010
Kensley-isms
About two and a half minutes ago, I was going to post funny things that Kensley has been saying or doing. They roll off-the-cuff so easily and frequently, I would be remissed not to share the ones I can actually remember.
In the meantime, another Kensley moment arose. She had just finished going potty (whoop! whoop!) as I finished washing my hands. I walked out of her bathroom and I didn't see her! I called for Kensley and she said she needed to find her "poof" from the purple room. At that point, I looked at the TV where The Wiggles were playing and realized she needed her fairy dress, which is poofy. I think her "poof" also stems from the fairy wand that came with it - the one she uses to "poof" us into something. Please enjoy the video that came from this scenario.
I will have to sit and think of more Kensley-isms, now. I have totally gone blank trying to think of her peculiarities and hilarity amidst the current entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hysterical!!! I'm still laughing as I type this!
ummm...I don't think Libby signed up for that...That was really funny!
Post a Comment