Friday, June 26, 2009
Beach Trip 2009
This past week, we went down to the Destin area for a couple of days and "beached it." Kensley did not hesitate to hop right into the clear, cool, refreshing, (should I keep going?) relaxing water as soon as she thought she had a chance. Being an AWFUL mom, I left the camera in the car, but it was probably best, since Kensley has NO FEAR of the water.
Kensley was proud of her little beach self in her ruffly trunks, suncreen shirt, wide-brimmed hat, and matching sunglasses. (I hope to immitate this look again soon and post a picture.) Her beach attire was no more than a second thought when she could rush off to the sand and waves. She giggled most of the two hours we were there - even when the waves would crash into her little body and knock or nearly knock her over. It was ALL grand to her.
The following night, we met up with some friends and ate at The Crab Trap. Thankfully, they have a playground just beneath the restaurant, so Kensely got to play on the playground at the beach. What a life! After we ate, I changed Kensley into a beachy outfit and took some shots. Unfortunately, the batteries were dying, so some of them didn't turn out as well as expected. At any rate, we had a GREAT time and can't wait for a speedy return!
Oooo-eeee! The BEACH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment