Sunday, October 17, 2010

Posed, but Precious







Last year we got Kensley some boots that I was almost sure she wouldn't be able to wear until February of 2011 - that's what I get for thinking. I am not only soooo thankful that we got them at a steal, but thankful they are among the few pairs of shoes that actually fit Kensley. I am mostly thankful because they hide the huge gap that well-fitting clothes wouldn't normally have. Kensley has been nothing if she hasn't been in a growth spurt for the better part of this fall. Here are a few pics of our big girl and the oh-so-fabulous boots.

3 comments:

Trisha and Kevin Gallaway said...

She has Uggs, how cute. If we have girl that's what I'm buying her. They go with everything.

Unknown said...

Ooh, those are fabulous boots. And I love that striped dress. We sure miss you guys. I think another visit is in order.

nLk said...

I love the haircut (and her many adorable poses of course) ;)