Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's July?!?!

Wow! One day we woke up and it was JULY! This year is totally flying by and very shortly, everyone will be returning to school, including Kensley and me! Kensley will go to preschool 2 days a week and the plan is for me to work on schoolwork during that time. In the meantime, we are hanging with the family and enjoying our time here with friends.

Our little princess
Princess Matchy-matchy
Princess Matchy-matchy plays with numbers
Uncle Rob Toy Storied it up on his visit with a new slip-n-slide as well as a water-propelled rocket launcher


Another wardrobe change (she loooooves dress up)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love to see Kensley Princess Matchy Match since my little boy doesn't dress up! Little girls are so cute in heals!!! Looks like she really enjoyed the slip and slide! How cute is the pic with her peaking over the end of it! And...I spotted the difference in the Jeep...love the new wheels! Looks like such fun at your new location! Hope you enjoy the rest of the Summer and I love watching Miss Thing grow!