Monday, May 24, 2010

Gone Fishin'

We have a little pond behind our house and Mike has been promising Kensley they could go fishing. So when Wal-Mart had a sale on fishing gear, Kensley picked out a pink rod and reel and a bobber half the size of her head. Mike took Kensley over to the pond and they had a blast. I was the official photographer, since fishing gives me the willies. Kensley, however, is a champ and will touch all of the necessary grossness, which makes her an even better fishing buddy with her daddy.
bread and rod-n-reel
practicing


waiting for the fish to bite
...and after all of the waiting (maybe 10 seconds?) kensley caught her first fish!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Awwww LouEllen I love it!!! Waaaay too cute! I bet Mike was so happy to be fishing with such a cute little buddy!!!

Unknown said...

By the time she's 20, that first fish is going to be about 15 lbs!