Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

 We have been blessed to have a fantastic Easter Weekend! It began with the arrival of Nanna and Pop on Friday. On Saturday, we had an Easter party and egg hunt with Mike's office where Kensley was able to enjoy some time with her buddies. Easter Sunday, Kensley woke up to the gracing of the Easter Bunny before enjoying our Easter Service at church! Trust me, she is still enjoying the goodies from her Easter Baskets.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You look great! Your Mama has not changed a bit! You are so lucky to have such great genes!!! I just love Kensley's barefoot pic in her cute little Easter dress! What a little Miss Priss she is!!!

Unknown said...

Really, I don't know where that little girl gets all her sass!

Cricket said...

Happy Easter! A little late, I know :/ I love the picture of Kinsley standing cocked to the side in front of the door - so very cute!!! Hope you're all doing well.