Saturday, September 19, 2009

What's 'Blog'ging You?

It has been nearly two years since we began this blogging journey and what a journey we've had! Please leave a comment below and let us know how often you check our blog and how you found us. I have also done some cleaning with the blog on the side. If you don't see your name, leave a comment and we'll add you, as long as you blog regularly (at least a post a month).

6 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

I check your blog every time you post a new blog (my blog informs me). I found you b/c we're pals :-)

Crystal said...

I have you in my updates so I can see everytime I log in if you have a new post or not! LOVE the updates! Checking family blogs has become a family affair for me and the girlies! Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

I so enjoy your blog and check it whevever it's updated! LOVE LOVE LOVE your darling little one :)

Unknown said...

Well, I guess I check weekly, on average. Of course, I get updates through facebook too. But, the blog is more fun. Have you printed?

Sarah said...

I check your blog! I need to add you to my blog list so I can remember to do it more frequently. I hear so much about precious Kensley from Rob, I have to come here and see all the great pictures!

Crystal said...

I check your blog every Sunday evening. That is when I usually check everyone's! I love watching little Kensley grow. Your comment on watching her sleep made me cry thinking about the same thing with Carter the other night!!!