Thursday, May 21, 2009

Livin' in the South

We made the pilgrimage down to ATL Mother's Day Weekend and have been full-speed ahead ever since. Libby and Kensley think it is GREAT to run around barefoot and carefree - and I am happy they can. I hope Libby and Kensley will have a great big yard when we move again. Meanwhile, Kensley has made herself right at home. This is a BABYDOLL stroller - Kensley uses it as a recliner.
Yes, she enjoyed DWTS!
The Wiggles!
Cleaning, dog sitting (or are they babysitting her?!?), and being silly.
Kensley, being "siddy."
Nanna and Pop have more reading glasses laying around than anything I can think of...and Kensley just likes to impersonate!
Girl in Glasses... so studious!
This is a plant stand that has become a seat. What a stinker?!?
Kensley was demonstrating, "up and down." LOL!

2 comments:

J Falker said...

I am laughing so hard! Love the pictures.

Jason and Pamela said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love the glasses, stroller/recliner, and all of it!!!!