I have been saying for a while that I wanted to cut Kensley's hair...well, I finally did it. It was getting so long, that even fixed, it looked stringy. I couldn't handle that. She's now sporting shoulder-length hair. Sure, she will have longer hair, but it needs to look healthy to do that and getting it all (close to) one length is a step in the right direction!
5 comments:
I love it! She is such s beautiful little girl!
I Loooove Kensley's new do! In fact, I think I might model my next cut after hers (totally not kidding) -- It reminds me of the Gwyneth bob :)
Wow, shoulder length hair, a girl can dream. Lauren may be 3 before she has shoulder length hair
I love her new look! Your blog always makes me smile!
Johanna
So not fair! I can't believe you can already cut her hair...i have yet to cut my 2 1/2 year olds hair!!
Post a Comment