Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sur-PRISE!

My sweetest neigbors and dearest husband conspired to throw me a party at the last minute since we will be out of town for my real birthday. (Our mail will be secure, so you can still send all the checks/money you were planning on sending me :)) It was truly a surprise and such a great opportunity to get everyone in one place and socialize. We absolutely have some of the best friends in the WORLD!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Phillips said...

That is AWESOME!

The Price Family said...

Well, Happy Birthday!!! Too sweet!
Help me on something! I want to add yours and several other blogs to my page, how do I do that?!?!?!?

Matt and Kim said...

I love reading your blog! It is really fun to keep up with old high school pals and their families!!! I really enjoyed the Autism Awareness video too! I teach students with autism now and I have never seen that video! Thanks for sharing it!