Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Red, White, and Blueberry Festival

Mama, Kensley, and Daddy
Mama and Kensley
Daddy and mini-Mike
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!
Hammonton, NJ boasts its contribution to the world as the leading producer of blueberries! We donned our patriotic colors and headed for the festival - just in time for the rain to appear. No worries; we had seen mostly all we wanted to see by the time the showers appeared. We took refuge in a tent, waited the 5 minutes for the rain to pass, and finished our time with some yummy blueberry icecream!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Lou Ellen,
It's Stephanie Stringer Lyon, from Dacula, GA! I just found your blog via Amanda Acres blog, and was so thrilled to see you and Mike, and your precious baby girl! We had a our second daughter, Abby, just 2 weeks before you had Kensley, on Oct 8, '07. (Our other daughter is Anna Kate, who is almost 3 1/2!) They are at such a great stage right now, huh?! I bet yall are loving being parents!
So, I'm trying to put the pieces together-is Mike in the military? And do yall live in New Jersey?
I'd love to talk more with you, so if you get a minute, please email me at:
stephlyon@bellsouth.net

You can check us out on our weekly blog at:
larryandsteph.blogspot.com

So glad to see you after all these years! Remember when you used to lifeguard at our pool in Ashton Woods and let me come in to layout when you were working?! :) Fun times! We were kids then, huh?!!!

Stephanie Lyon