Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pigtail Princess





Kensley has toooons o' hair - and has since birth! It is to the point where we have to put bows, etc. in it to keep it out of her eyes. Finally it is long enough to put into pigtails...and I have to say even Kensley thought she was cute. She just giggled when we finished. I really, really am glad to have a real-life babydoll. And speaking of, I get these looks from people sometimes when we are out and about and now I get it! Two people in the last week thought I was actually carrying around a babydoll! I guess it is socially inappropriate to play with dolls after a certain age...

4 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

That top pic has to be an alltime fav! Her eyes are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I am laughing, hysterically!! Those pigtails are adorable.

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. She is such a princess. The pigtails are priceless!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. She is such a princess. The pigtails are priceless!!!!!!!