Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reunited and it feels so goooood!

I had the opportunity to meet up with my girlfriend from our Germany days on our trip to ATL and her two babies, Noah and Sadie. Noah is 360 days older than Kensley and Sadie is 2 days younger than Kensley. I kid that Jen is SUCH a good friend, she went and got pregnant with Sadie so I wouldn't be pregnant alone.

Kensley and Sadie
Twins with different moms and born two days apart.
Big Brother, Noah, is into pots and pans and was sooo proud of his newest concoction! Watch out, Emril!!!

We went out to eat later in the day and Jen asked about Kensley's tooth cutting. I reported all-knowingly that Kensley showed all of the signs, down to the white knots, and still no teeth. Jen asked me to feel again that day for a progress check and BAM! There were TWO teeth there. I kid you not! The day before there was nothing. I promise because Kensley used my finger for a teether...but on Sunday, there were two little teeth poking through. Another story of Jen walking me through motherhood.

No comments: