When big becomes beautiful again, Kensley will be America's choice! Mommy had to play dress-up with Kensley today and, while she doesn't love putting on clothes, Kensley enjoyed me giggling and telling her how sweet my little chunky monkey looked!
This is a funny outfit! She has swimmer's shoulders! This is her camera gaze. I finally got smart and let her sit...a new trick she does!I had to show the belly...this is as close to a two-piece that she will have for a while.
Holy Cow! Call Sports Illustrated--We have found their new cover model!! I have to tell you, I bought L's first swimsuit in size 12 months (she is only 7 months)--it was too... small. Her ta ta's were peeking out of the top.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! Call Sports Illustrated--We have found their new cover model!! I have to tell you, I bought L's first swimsuit in size 12 months (she is only 7 months)--it was too... small. Her ta ta's were peeking out of the top.
Okay, here it is nearly two weeks later and nothing new on the adventures of Kensley or Libby!
I laughed so hard when I saw her little 2 piece--she looks so precious!
Post a Comment